Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Happy and Healthy

A lot of women say they do not care about the sex of their child, just that the baby is healthy. I guess since the phrase is so commonplace, it is considered cliché. But honest to goodness, I’ve been praying for this child for such a long time, I couldn’t care less about the sex, as long as baby is healthy.
I’ve loved my Sonaline B Fetal Doppler a friend let me borrow and have used it once (or twice) a week since week 10 when I was first able to find the heartbeat. After two losses, It has been priceless reassurance that baby’s heart is still beating away especially between appointments.  However, I have a feeling that I won’t need to use it as frequently anymore.
I can feel baby moving, and have even felt a couple of kicks here and there!! A few people have told me that it is too early, but honestly I’ve felt the “pops” and “flutters” for weeks. On Friday, I was lying quietly on the couch with my hand on my lower belly and felt the oddest sensation from the inside and out; my little baby kicking.
Only 13 more days until our appointment with our MFM and our anatomy scan.

No comments:

Post a Comment