Wednesday, November 17, 2010

I have to pee!

This month, Mr.A and I have decided to go all out with the TTC tricks and old wives tales. We figure that what we have been trying this whole time hasn't worked, so we might as well test out some of the other natural methods.

-Green Tea. Drinking it at least once per day. I started at about CD5 and will drink it every day until I confirm O. Green tea is thought to help with increasing fertile cervical mucus (EWCM).
-POM. I started this a little later than the green tea because I had a coupon and kept forgetting it when I went to the store. Pom is thought to be helpful in increasing your uterine lining to help with implantation.
-Raspberry tea leaf. This was recommended to me but I am not sure what it is supposed to help with; I will take any help I can get.

Before this month, the liquids I would drink were mostly Diet Coke, water and occasionally coffee. Adding all of these drinks into my daily routine has increased my bathroom trips 5 times. I am hopeful this month, but know that after adding all these tips/tricks into my life the disappointment of a BFN would be even harder than all of the months before.

No comments:

Post a Comment