Monday, September 26, 2011

Back to the travel gring

Today, I flew home from warm and sunny Florida then immediately got on another plane for my work travel this week.

Florida was so nice. I love where we go, especially during off season. We had the entire place to ourselves including the beach, the ocean, the pool, and bayside dock. We had a kayak that we took out in the rough ocean waves just before the storm; that was exhilarating! We enjoyed the lovely local restaurants with fresh seafood and great atmospheres. We revisited the restaurant where Mr.A proposed nearly 5 years ago and enjoyed the key lime pie. I ended up with terrible burn lines since I switched swim suits a couple of times, but have added a little color to my otherwise nearly opaque skin.

This cycle I came to a realization. The only cycle that I ovulated normally on my own which resulted in my first pregnancy was during a brief period where I was active. So, this cycle I decided to try to increase my activity to see if there is a correlation. I jogged twice before leaving on vacation, did sit ups and pushups, as well as a little yoga. On vacation we rode bikes everywhere, played basketball, swam, kayaked and walked the beach every night at sunset. I am happy to report that my increased activity paid off; I ovulated on.my.own at CD14!  This also means that I am in yet another dreaded 2WW, but hopefully having a *chance* for a miracle will keep my spirits high enough to get me through.

1 comment: