Sunday, April 10, 2011

I have been introduced to the world of cloth diapering from the lovely women on the nest. I am a recycling crazed, waste reducing, eco-conscious woman. Why not carry that philosophy forward to my children?

I began buying my "stash" when I found out we were having a baby. I bought three bumgenius all-in-one 4.0s. I also ordered 2 ecobumz all-in-ones (which I forgot about). On the very emotional day when I had my 4week follow-up with my OB after my surgery, I found my adorable ecobumz diapers in my mailbox. It was a hard day, and the diapers undoubtedly made me sad, but I realized that after my loss the world kept turning and whether or not I was ready to move forward, I needed to look onward towards the future.

Today, for the first time since I was pregnant I found immense joy in looking at cloth diapers. If you are even remotely interested check out this blog (and giveaway).
http://2mommies2be.wordpress.com/2011/04/08/sunny-friday-giveaway/

No comments:

Post a Comment