Thursday, July 21, 2011

I've been busy!

I am sorry I've been absent for a little while. I've been sooo busy trying to get the house in order. I do have some photos for your enjoyment. I really wanted to wait to show the house off until everything was complete, but I realize now it could be weeks/months...even years until everything is really how I want it. So I want to show you my two huge projects from the last month.

First is the master bedroom. There was nothing wrong with it before, but I had a vision. The bedding (pic 2) and painting (pic 3) were my inspiration.





Now, my enormous project, the master bathroom/shower. Before (complete with mold stained grout, broken tiles and in unusable condition):



This was an enormous undertaking. We did not DIY, but I did all of the research to make sure that we got exactly what we wanted. I wanted a rain shower head over top, H wanted body jets, I wanted a handheld shower, and a diverter valve that would have single and shared functions (so you could use multiple at the same time), and lastly a built in shampoo/soap shelf. I completely created the design, and purchased all the tile, fixtures, trim and valves.



Now finally, the master bath jaccuzzi. There wasn't anything wrong with the tile, but since we had redone the shower, it needed a face lift too. Before:


And After:

I hope you've enjoyed a look into my new house. Also this is proof to me that once you put a little sweat, tears and money into them, forclosures CAN be your dream house.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new home! I love the color of your bedroom! SO pretty! I look forward to seeing more! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the color you chose for the bedroom!

    ReplyDelete