Monday, July 4, 2011

Just a little update

The move is coming along. We had the inspection on Friday and I am still waiting to hear from the buyers on what they require to be fixed. I am so fortunate that my parents make the nearly 3 hour trip down here, spent my mom's birthday and their anniversary helping me pack and clean, and that my dad knows so much about construction that he could easily fix the minor issues I knew of that would have taken me hours to fix. Hopefully those issues are all that the buyers ask to be fixed.

My parents came down, my brother came to help and Mr.A made the long haul here to help. We spent the weekend packing and cleaning and packing some more.

Everyone is gone now and there it still a little left to do, but I can honestly say I could not have done this without all of their help. I was nearly to the point of throwing in the towel and they got me back on track. Now I am energized and excited to finally move!

No comments:

Post a Comment