Tuesday, July 12, 2011

We've Moved!

Mr.A is finished with training, but has been out of town quite a bit this week. The movers came on Tuesday and loaded the whole house, but it took the entire day.  I drove here on Wednesday, then painted (primer) our ginormous room until nearly 10pm. Thursday, I was determined to get our room completely painted before our furniture was delivered on Friday morning, so I painted all.day.long. Mr.A came home from work when I had one (smaller) wall to go. I asked if he would help me so I could get it finished, grab a shower, and get to bed. He did help but then said, "You owe me". REALLY?!

Needless to say, I was peeved. I have been working my ass off the last 4 months to make all of this happen, so that he could follow his dreams, I have put the career I love in jeopardy once I moved, I sold our house bought a new one, all while traveling nearly every week....then he had the nerve to tell me that I owe him.

In all fairness, I did this to him once before when we moved. I was in training for my new job while he loaded/unloaded/unpacked the entire house by himself. It was set up by the time I got home, and honestly I didn't appreciate all of his hard work until it all fell on me (and I had help from my family AND movers!).

After all of that whining/bitching/moaning, I feel better now. Thanks for listening. [;)]

No comments:

Post a Comment