Friday, February 24, 2012

Cycle 30

I’ve been having a really difficult time dealing with our last failed cycle. It is science people, how could it not work!?
Originally, we decided to take a month off for a little physical, mental and emotional respite, but then I received my benefits packet from my new employer. Although I don’t qualify for benefits until May 1, apparently I have to elect my benefits between Mar 1 and April 1. This means that the cycle I am in now is the only cycle I have left before I have to make the decision on whether or not to enroll in this very expensive coverage through my employer.
That said, we decided to do a bit of monitoring and possibly Ovidrel again this cycle. I went in yesterday for my CD11 u/s. My largest follie was only 10mm and they want me to come back on Sunday for a repeat. My insurance changed to Mr.A’s this month and it is not covering any part of the  ovidrel prescription. I am not certain whether or not it is going to cover the u/s either, so I am a bit leery about having another one done this weekend. At this point, I haven’t decided what to do….. I am waiting for the nurse to call and hopefully figure it all out.
In addition, guess which klutz hooked her boot heal inside of her pants hem and tumbled down about 10 (industrial, metal/concrete) steps inside of the hospital garage. ME! That was on my way to the RE appointment. I banged up my shoulder, tailbone, and knee, have bruising on my arm, elbow and shin, and scraped my arm and hand.  Today, I hurt; I feel like I was in a car accident.

No comments:

Post a Comment