Friday, October 26, 2012

Baby Shower!

This post is severely delayed.

Mr.A and I traveled home a few weeks ago to see my wonderful friends and family. My mom, mother-in-law and best friend did a phenomenal job coordinating an incredible baby shower for my little one.

We had both sides of our families there, and even some guys! Mr.A wanted to be apart of the fun, so he came as well. We ate wonderful food that my mom had spent days preparing, had wonderful company seeing people I haven't seen in quite a long time, and played some really fun games.

We did a trivia type testing our knowledge of popular baby names in various years and random baby questions, we had people cut a string to the length they thought would be the closest to the circumfrence of my belly, and played "potty pong" with a kiddy potty. The string one was funny because most everyone was much too long, but my Godmother was 100% accurate and won. Potty Pong was a lot of fun, and my friend's little sister ended up winning.

Everyone was so incredibly generous, and we now have so many of the necessities we need for baby.

I am so excited to get to play with all of our new gadgets and toys with our little girl in the coming months. I am so thankful for all of the wonderful people in our lives, and am grateful for their love and support throughout our journey towards parenthood.

No comments:

Post a Comment