Sunday, March 13, 2011

Checking Off My List

I've been home for three days in the last month. In the last three days I have met with a realtor to list our Condo and another to list our house. I packed up Mr.As office clutter, vacuumed the entire house, wiped down baseboards, dusted all the furniture. I dug up a "dead" tree (once I cut it into 4foot sections, I realized it wasn't dead), planted a weeping cherry in it's place, dug up a dead holly bush, planted a new one in it's place, pruned bushes, weeded, planted more than 20 pansies, dug up our Japanese maple to bring with us, stained the fence, mulched, put down more grass seed; all by myself. I did laundry, made an hour long briefing for this week, made travel arrangements for the next few weeks, packed, and went to the library. I still hope to mop, get my nails done, take my dog for a walk, and clean the windows.

Next weekend, I am actually listing the house for sale. So I need to move the old washer and dryer from their temporary storage in the dining room to the garage, paint the ceiling in the garage, and clean clean clean. Wow, I am exhausted just thinking about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment