Monday, March 7, 2011

Wow. It's been a while since I last updated. I would apologize, but my life has been more insane than I could have ever imagined.

Last weekend, Mr.A and I visited family and enjoyed our last few days together before he left. Despite my +OPK, we still BIOd. My thought is, it took a year and a half of well timed BIO, before we were successful, what is the likelihood that we would be successful during the only time we should be avoiding?

Mr.A left for his new job training last Sunday. I traveled to Texas for work on Monday. I became the lead for our project, (again my company is too smart to promote me). If they "appoint" me into these roles, they dont have to pay me a cent more. I am flattered, as always, that they trust me in such an important role, but if my "appointments" into Project Lead, Communications Lead, and the role I was originally hired for are not properly addressed and appreciated during my annual review this month, I swear I will go crazy.

I am traveling every week until the middle of April; though I was finally able to convince my boss to allow me to go home on the weekends. I have no idea how I plan to get the house ready to go on the market within the next few weeks. My plan is next week to work on the exterior curb appeal; weeding, a little painting and over all sprucing up. I have asked my Green Thumbed parents to come help, but it looks like I am on my own. I plan to pack up clutter and then hire a maid service for a day for window washing, baseboard wiping, overall a good scrubbing so I can list the house before April.

I think realtors will love the fact that the house is full of furniture, but has no one there to mess it up or to schedule showings around. Here's hoping for a quick, painless experience and sale.

Sorry for the hiatus. I promise I will update more frequently just as soon as I get my head on straight.

No comments:

Post a Comment