Friday, March 25, 2011

Our New House!!

The bank accepted our counter-offer (which was going to be my initial offer; I am glad I held off!). Introducing our beautiful new house!!


Family room with built-ins and a wall of windows, plus a slate fireplace.

The brand spanking new kitchen. I don't love the white appliances, but they are new, they work and they will do for now.

Formal dining room. I can't wait to put in wainscoating (sp?) and new, more dramatic paint colors.

This is the master bedroom. It is hard to tell with the photo, but it has a large room plus a small nook off to the side for reading/etc. Love it!

This last photo is actually a small room behind the kitchen, I plan to make it exclusively my craft room until the time comes where it will be a child's play room.

Our current house is too big for us, and its only 3 bedrooms. This one has 4 bedrooms, plus the bonus office space and a formal living room. It has a lot more land then we are used to, 3/4 acre but I am thrilled for our dog to have space to run in the security of a cul de sac, and woods and greenspace around us. We really need to get on the TTC train, I want so badly to fill this home with laughter, and the pitter patter of small feet. ::off to dream land to think of my family in my new house::

No comments:

Post a Comment