Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Hiatus

For those who are reading, I am sorry I haven't been posting. My life is a roller coaster; things are happening for the good and the bad and I haven't had even a moment to think to myself let alone post. Mr.A accepted his wonderful dream job and things are moving very quickly. He will be leaving on Sunday for quite a while for training then we will be moving far, far away.

Thankfully, if my I cannot keep my job when we move, I have another to fall back on doing the same thing, for the same people, maybe even making more money. This being said, I have decided to take a TTC break, obviously for the time Mr.A will be away, but beyond that as well. The thought of going through another loss right now (or in the immediate future) is incomprehensible. After this week settles down I will be back with plenty of posts about my oh-so-boring-life, until then....

No comments:

Post a Comment