Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It is the day....

I am leaving work for my appointment in 2 hours. I have had dreams the last few nights where we had the u/s and everything was perfect. In the first dream, my darling baby’s heartbeat was 138 bpm and in my second last night it was 128bpm. The dreams both felt so real and left me so disappointed when I woke up and realized they were just dreams.
I am so fortunate to have such a wonderful support system right now. Of course I have the ladies from the nest, who I love so dearly. I also have my neighbor and her sisters who are all pregnant; two of which had difficulty TTC and had their own first trimester scares. My neighbor’s little girl (who once told me that “God just wasn’t finished designing my baby”) asked her 4th grade class to pray for me. I also have a wonderful woman at work who I can talk to about anything. She is the only one here who knows of my TTTC because she has gone through it all herself. She went through countless IUIs, IVF and experienced miscarriage after miscarriage. She is the strongest and sweetest woman I know. Lastly, I have my family my loving husband and my dear friends.
I appreciate all of you so much more than you know right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment