Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I thought I was ready....

I actually considered re-activating FB this week. Until I deactivated it, I didn't realize how much time I wasted on FB, even intermidently, and how much it depressed me. Since I dropped it, I have been so much more productive in my own life, making real connections, building real friendships, getting real things done around the house.

But, I really miss keeping up with some of my extended family and all of my close friends we left behind. I had planned on sending out "We've Moved" postcards but the lead time for making them is a few weeks, so I just keep putting it off. I know it would be a million times easier (not to mention cheaper) if I were to just send our new address out via FB. I just don't think I am ready...yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment