Thursday, November 10, 2011

New Job??

I can only pray it will come to fruition.

I've been interviewing with the corporate headquarters of a nationwide company for the last couple of weeks. Originally, I had applied for a manager position but through my interviews they felt as though my strengths would be better suited doing the project management/change management that comes with new system implementation. I couldn't agree more. I have another interview with the VP in a week and cannot wait!

The perks of this job may even outweigh my commitment and loyalty to my current position. For instance, a 7 minute or 3 mile commute, very limited travel, 100% paid medical maternity leave, flexible schedules/telecommuting, a great work life balance, the ability to meet local people and create friendships near where I live and above everything else, this would give me the ability to CHOOSE whether or not I want to stay home with our children full time.

They have so many other wonderful benefits and the more I think about it, the more I am drawn to this company. I pray it works out.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great opportunity! Praying that you get it!!!

    ReplyDelete