Saturday, December 25, 2010

Getaway

Mr.A and I decided to take a vacation for Christmas this year with the in-laws. It's been beautiful every day we've been here; being in the high 60s or low 70s. It was such a great idea, since it just so happens I am in another two week wait and it has really kept my mind off of babies and phantom symptoms.

This cycle has flown by. AF lasted what seemed like an eternity (until CD8) then I ovulated on CD14 for the first time since I started charting 15 months ago. By the time we get home from vacation I will only have a couple of days to wait before I start testing at 12dpo.

Mr.A is in physical training right now for his job so we have both been much more active recently. We have been working out two or three times a week and have kept up with our new active lifestyle in Florida. We have played family football and basketball and ridden bikes about 5 miles every day.

I can't say it has done much for my physical appearance but I feel great knowing I am trying to be more active in addition to being more healthy.

Well Merry Christmas!! I hope you and all your loved ones have a wonderful holiday and a blessed new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment