Thursday, December 2, 2010

In the Air

This post could be literal or metaphorical. I am literally flying right now. Until after the holidays, there is free wifi on select flights. I am so giddy about it too. I can nest, play on FB, and blog all while in flight.

Also, my thoughts are up in the air. I am so freaking hopeful this cycle. I thought for sure I was getting sick, but the only additional symptoms I have had are nausea and heartburn. My chart is looking good, and my temp hasn't spiked to a fever level. I traveled this week and lived on tums and ginger ale. Usually I will drink with my work colleagues after meetings and whatnot, but this time I was careful. I ordered pinot noir last night, and sipped for about an hour. I did not even drink 1/3rd of it, but no one noticed.

Yesterday I went to a nice asian bistro for lunch and got a fortune cookie that said: Good luck bestows upon you. You will get what your heart desires. I am praying on my knees God, please let this be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment