Thursday, June 16, 2011

Maybe I'm not meant to be a mom

Or maybe God is telling me it's not the right time or circumstance. Either way, all of the FB ultrasound pictures, baby comments, announcements and jabs in the ute are KILLING ME. I am ready to deactivate my account because I hate myself for being jealous yet it rips my heart out every.single.time.

My BFF Sara tried for over two years before her and her husband resorted to fertility treatments and were able to finally conceive. I love them both so much, but have been an awful friend since I lost the baby. Her and I were due 5 days apart and I cannot be the happy best friend when I am so jealous that I cannot experience the milestones along side her. I don't want her to think that I am not happy for her, because I am thrilled and they are so deserving....it is just so hard.

P.S. I did deactivate my FB account.

No comments:

Post a Comment