Saturday, June 11, 2011

Ugh...

I would love to write about anything other than being just utterly overwhelmed, but it consumes me. I have this deep sadness that I just can't shake. I am sick, haven't been sleeping well, cycle #18 is officially a bust and everything just stinks right now. I saw probably 10 pregnant women today and adorable children too. That didn't help.

It is hot, there are a million and one things to do, and I don't have a bit of help on any of them. I have started packing things I can do without but it's hard to gauge what I am going to need over the next few weeks. I am already regretting packing the majority of my summer clothes and moving them down to the new house.

I did buy a hedge trimmer today and have been working outside the majority of this 95° day. I feel like I accomplished something, but don't feel like any of the efforts I put into the house make a bit of difference. It is nicely landscaped, has a awesome deck, is always clean, tastefully decorated, nicely painted, and I dropped the price, added a home warranty, offered $500 towards closing costs and $250 bonus to the realtor that brings the buyer. Still, we aren't getting any showings! What more can I do!?

Also, I scheduled the move officially and only have a few more weeks before leaving....please God, throw me a bone. I cannot stand the thought of three places, three mortgages, two more places than I want.

I am tired, lonely, and overwhelmed; what else is new?

No comments:

Post a Comment