Sunday, June 26, 2011

One more week....

...until I get my life back. This past week was crazy as usual and next week will be insane; but I see a light at the end of the tunnel. This past week, I was visiting my company headquaters. I switched network access, got my brand new computer, and air-card for ease of use while traveling. While at HQ, I sat in the vacant VP office which looked pretty nice on me (a girl can dream, right?), met with a dozen or so people and set up a few meetings over the next few weeks.

Mr.A graduated from training and is now living in the new house, alone and with very limited supplies. I was fortunate to be able to fly there before heading home and got to see him and the house briefly.

Our shower renovation is underway with all demo completed. I picked out the valves, and finishes over the weekend so hopefully everything will be finished within a week or so.

My poison oak is still not completely gone. My face and neck are finally healed, but it seems to still be spreading around my body. My Dr. ended up calling in some steroid cream to go with the shot she already gave me. It helps with the itching, but doesn't seem to be curing it.

This coming week I will officially accept my new traveling position with work, out process from my current office, travel and conduct a meeting, pack and clean. This coming weekend, my parents are coming down to help pack and get ready for the move and Mr.A will come back to this city for the first time in over 4 months. Hopefully we can get everything done before the move on the 5th of July.

Yikes! That is just over a week away. Al.most.done.So.close.

No comments:

Post a Comment