Monday, January 3, 2011

Apprehensive..

I know this is my second post of the day, but my mind is going 100MPH and it helps me so much to write things on here.

We haven’t told my parents or brother about the big news yet; and I am a little apprehensive. My big brother; my best friend in life is getting married on 9/10/11, I am in his wedding, and I am due 9/12/11. He knows we have been struggling but I don’t want to “steal his thunder” right around his big day. But also, I cannot imagine traveling 3 hours away, waddling down the aisle and standing for an hour ceremony at 40 weeks pregnant. I know if I am fortunate to be pregnant with my forever baby, EDDs can change and are just that, estimates. We purposely avoided beginning treatment this past cycle so that it would not coincide with his wedding, but there is a thing about God’s plan; it doesn’t always happen like you think it would/should.
For today, even though I am apprehensive about telling my brother, and terrified about harming or losing this little ball of cells, I am still beyond elated.

No comments:

Post a Comment