Thursday, January 20, 2011

Resolution!

I’ve spent so much time and energy trying to get pregnant, that I never allowed myself to really think about being pregnant. This time a month ago, I couldn’t have even imagined how I would react to a + pregnancy test. I wouldn’t allow myself to do anymore than walk through the baby aisles of department stores and dote. I never really bought anything; even when it was a steal of a deal. All I ever really knew about being pregnant was what I had read, heard from friends and from thenest. Now, it is all consuming; just as TTC was. I am finding that I really do like to dive, head first, into each new venture.

So here’s to working, at least half of the time I should be [rather than “bumping” and nesting], and concentrating on the other aspects of my life; while I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment